Are you looking to earn your online marketing bachelor’s degree? You can with Maryville University, starting in Fall 2018. We’ll teach you how to tap into the digital realm of consumer behavior, leverage the latest market research, and create marketing communications that get noticed. This degree will help prepare you for career opportunities in sales, advertising, research, and direct, digital, and international marketing functions. Interested in learning more about our upcoming program? Sign up today for helpful transfer tips, and we’ll send you more information when it’s available.
- 100% online with no campus visits required
- No SAT or ACT required for admission
- Gain a professional, highly personalized experience
- Eligible transfer credits accepted
- On-campus students have a 97% job placement rate
What Can I Do with a BS in Marketing?
- Marketing Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Sales Manager