Are you looking to earn your communication bachelor’s degree online? You can with Maryville University, starting in Fall 2018. This degree will focus on emerging media strategy, social media, public relations, and journalism. You can build an in-demand skill set and gain access to more career opportunities. Interested in learning more about our upcoming program? Sign up today for helpful transfer tips, and we’ll send you more information when it’s available.
- 100% online with no campus visits required
- No SAT or ACT required for admission
- Gain a professional, highly personalized experience
- Eligible transfer credits accepted
- On-campus students have a 97% job placement rate
- Concentration options to align with your career goals
What Can I Do with a BA in Communication?
- Public Relations Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Specialist