You may also be interested in these online degree programs
If you have a flair for computers, one of these may appeal to you:
Featured online business programs
Figuring out the right online business degree to pursue just depends on where you are right now in your career and where you want to go. Take a look at a few of our more popular degrees to get a better idea of what you can expect.
Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration
Build a foundation in general business knowledge that can give you the skills and background to get your career started — or super-charged. Our flexible online bachelor’s of business administration program curriculum can be molded to fit your career goals as well as your schedule. How would we describe our program?
- Robust. Includes courses in communication, operations, finance, and management — all 100% online.
- Personalized. You decide where to focus — accounting, finance, healthcare, information systems, or marketing.
- Supportive. Expert faculty mentors are available to guide you every step of the way.
- Professional. Selected programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Forward-thinking. Take courses that can be applied toward earning your master’s degree in the future.
Learn more about our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Online Bachelor’s in Human Resource Management
Prepare for a rewarding career in human resource management by learning to apply modern HR principles and technology in your organization. Learn to facilitate talent recruitment and development, and help your team meet its strategic goals. This program covers current issues, trends, and technology in the field of human resources, and it includes a comprehensive business education.
- Career-focused. Learn to build effective relationships and prepare to become a strategic HR partner in your organization.
- Personalized. Tailor your education to your career goals through in-demand electives.
- Supportive. Learn from experienced HR experts and build your personal network.
- Practical. Get hands-on, real-world experience through projects, simulations, case studies, and an optional internship experience.
- Forward-thinking. Study emerging HR trends from a program built to align with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) standards.
Learn more about our online Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management.
Online Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
Maryville University’s online MBA program is all about real life in the business world. Taught by instructors who really care about your success, the program is designed to provide you with a highly specialized MBA and prepare you for additional qualifications and certifications. See which of our specializations stands out to you:
- Accounting: Prepare for the CPA exam through advanced concepts in tax planning, risk management, strategic accounting, and financial statement analysis.
- Cybersecurity: Learn about security controls, cyber law, policy and compliance, ethical hacking, pen testing, and digital forensics as you prepare for a host of certifications.
- Financial Services: Learn advanced concepts in the financial industry, financial institutions, money and the economy, investment alternatives, and portfolio construction.
- Health Administration: Study advanced topics in healthcare industry and practice management, healthcare practice management operations, medical law, ethics, risk management, and quality and population health management.
- Human Resource Management: Prepare for the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification as you study advanced topics in human resource management, employment law and compliance, compensation, and benefits.
- Information Technology: Study information technology management, agile analysis and design, database principles, and data analytics.
- Management: Study advanced concepts in project management, human resource management, interpersonal management, and leadership.
- Marketing: Become well-versed in consumer behavior, social networking, search engine optimization, branding, and integrated marketing communications.
- Project Management: Prepare for the Project Management Professional credential as you study project management, process and operations management, supply chain management, and enterprise planning and control.
Learn more about our online Master of Business Administration program.
Online Master’s in Business Data Analytics
The business world now runs on data — it’s the lifeblood of companies that are leading the way. Our online master’s in business data analytics was designed with an understanding of what it takes to prepare you for that world. You’ll have the opportunity to advance your skills in:
- Data analytics
- Data warehousing
- Data mining
- Data visualization
With no GMAT/GRE tests and the ability to complete your degree in as little as one year, you can start seeing the benefits of this online degree quickly. The top three careers for graduates include management analyst, market research analyst, and operations research analyst — all of which are expected to grow significantly over the next 10 years.
Learn more about our online Master of Science in Business Data Analytics program.
Online Master’s in Accounting
Big changes are coming to the accounting field, and when you choose Maryville for your online master’s in accounting, you can prepare to thrive in this changing field. With the CPA Evolution initiative, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is creating a new, future-focused version of the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination (CPA Exam) based on the newest trends, laws, regulations, and changes in the field. Maryville is among the first universities in the nation to prepare for these changes. We completely revamped our MS in Accounting curriculum to provide learners like you the tools, skill set, and knowledge to prepare for these changes and excel in your accounting career.
How does our program prepare you for tomorrow’s accounting careers?
- Revamped, relevant curriculum. Learn from an updated, redesigned curriculum focused on the CPA Evolution CPA Exam.
- Specialized education. Choose from three new specializations that correspond with CPA Evolution’s three disciplines: Business Analysis and Reporting, Information Systems and Controls (coming Spring 2023), or Tax Compliance and Planning (coming in Fall 2023).
- Flexible coursework. Graduate in as few as 10 months, or benefit from our bridge program if you don’t have an accounting background.
- Outcomes-focused. Prepare for the CPA exam with Becker CPA preparation classes and a curriculum designed to keep up with the latest trends, changes, and developments.
- Streamlined admission. Apply with no GRE/GMAT requirement and benefit from transfer credit-friendly admission.
Learn more about our online Master of Science in Accounting program.