Are you looking to earn your online management information systems bachelor’s degree? You can with Maryville University, starting in Fall 2018. The program will focus on topics such as advanced web design, complex databases, and agile programming. You’ll have the opportunity to prepare for a variety of careers, ranging from traditional analyst opportunities to emerging roles in mobile technology. Interested in learning more about our upcoming program? Sign up today for helpful transfer tips, and we’ll send you more information when it’s available.
- 100% online with no campus visits required
- No SAT or ACT required for admission
- Gain a professional, highly personalized experience using Maryville’s virtual
lab, the Cyber Fusion Center
- Eligible transfer credits accepted
- On-campus students have a 97% job placement rate
What Can I Do with a BS in Management Information Systems?
- Information Technology Manager
- Director of Information Technology
- Program Manager