Featured Computer Science Degree Programs and Certificates
Want to dig a little deeper? Take a look at some of the features and benefits of our online computer science programs.
Want to take advantage of the opportunities arising in our increasingly interconnected, tech-focused world? Build the technical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills to put yourself on the forefront of the fast-paced and forward-focused computer science field. Our online bachelor’s in computer science incorporates industry-relevant projects and a modular design so you can study the latest trends, technology, and techniques in computer science — all with online flexibility and support.
- Choose from 6 concentrations: Data Science, Software Development, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, User Experience, or Blockchain.
- Work with state-of-the-art tech: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, IBM Watson, AirWatch, CA Technologies Secure, and more.
- Benefit from project-based learning: Participate in projects, case studies, and other hands-on experiential learning methods, then complete a comprehensive capstone project.
If you’re looking for a cutting-edge cybersecurity program that’s geared toward making you a tech-savvy professional, Maryville’s online bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity is for you. You will not only have the opportunity to gain a foundation in business essentials, but you’ll also be immersed in a future-focused curriculum designed to help you excel in any job in cybersecurity.
- 3 tracks: Offensive Cybersecurity, Defensive Cybersecurity, or General Cybersecurity.
- Maryville’s Cyber Fusion Lab: Complete hands-on exercises with real-world clients in the lab, which was distinguished by Apple for mobile innovation.
- Robust and convenient curriculum: Our program features 100% online coursework in database design, applied operating systems, digital forensics, and cyber law policy and compliance.
Get the skills to help you succeed in a broad range of IT careers with the online Bachelor of Information Systems degree, and gain the skills to make informed decisions or even launch your own business.
- Flexible. Choose from 3 start times.
- Vigorous. This program features 100% online coursework in networks and security, applied operating systems, and cybersecurity principles.
- Supportive. Get access to expert faculty who can help connect the curriculum to your career goals.
Professional Certificate in Big Data or Machine Learning
Our online certificate programs in big data and machine learning give you the opportunity to begin building graduate-level skills in these exciting, future-focused areas of tech. Earn a real-world, project-based education tailored to your strengths that can prepare you for success in these burgeoning fields or for further education. Study with experienced experts and gain the high-performance computing skills to impact the future of business, commerce, healthcare, entertainment, and many other industries.
- Streamlined. Earn your post-bachelor’s certificate in just five courses—less than half the time it would take to complete a master’s degree. Or you can earn one certificate in five courses — and complete both in just eight total courses.
- Stackable. After completing your certificate program, you can apply all five courses (15 credit hours) toward a future master’s in data science.
- Dynamic. Develop critical, in-demand skills in areas like machine learning, computer programming, and big data analytics.
The online master’s in cybersecurity is for those who want to take their talent to the next level — even up to the C-suite (CEO, CTO, COO, CFO). Develop your technical expertise in areas like cloud security and mobile forensics, and you could be the one getting noticed.
- Personalized. Broad-based instruction in design and development coupled with studies of more specialized applications.
- Robust. This degree features 100% online coursework in cyber defense, cloud security, and forensic analysis.
An online Master of Science in Software Development (MSSD) from the John E. Simon School of Business at Maryville University can put you on the leading edge and help boost your career. You can be the person coming up with the big ideas, developing them, and managing them to launch and beyond.
- Personalized. Features broad-based instruction in design and development coupled with studies of more specialized applications.
- Complete. Includes four coding classes, five management courses, and one capstone.
- Robust. Our program features 100% online coursework in programming, data structures, web applications, and database management.