Have credits to transfer? We’ve got you covered.
Many students join Maryville University’s online programs with prior college experience. We welcome those who bravely choose to continue their education — and we do our best to make the transition as easy as possible.
You’re considered a transfer student if you have:
- Taken courses from a college or university after graduating from high school or receiving a GED certificate. Transfer credits are accepted only from regionally accredited colleges or universities.
- Gained college credits through College Level Education Program (CLEP), Advanced Placement (AP) courses, DSST Exams, or International Baccalaureate (IB) program.
- Earned an associate’s degree from a regionally accredited college and are interested in completing your baccalaureate degree.
- Completed a college degree and are pursuing a second undergraduate degree.
- Completed courses in the military.