Are you looking to earn your online bachelor’s degree in general studies with a concentration in healthcare? You can with Maryville University starting in Fall 2018. This will be a non-clinical degree designed for individuals with a healthy career drive. Whether you hope to study the intricacies of informatics or gain in-depth knowledge of gerontology, you’ll be able to customize your curriculum to your professional interests. Interested in learning more about our upcoming program? Sign up today for helpful transfer tips, and we’ll send you more information when it’s available.
- 100% online with no campus visits required
- No SAT or ACT required for admission
- Gain a professional, highly personalized experience
- Eligible transfer credits accepted
- On-campus students have a 97% job placement rate
What Can I Do with a BA in General Studies with a Concentration in Healthcare?
- Community Health Worker
- Health Educator
- Medical and Health Service Manager