Are you looking to earn your online financial services bachelor’s degree? You can with Maryville University, starting in Fall 2018. This program will focus on the study of financial markets and institutions, the valuation of financial assets, and the allocation of assets to achieve desired goals. You can prepare for careers in financial services, financial planning, portfolio management, bank operations, and mortgage services. Interested in learning more about our upcoming program? Sign up today for helpful transfer tips, and we’ll send you more information when it’s available.
- 100% online with no campus visits required
- No SAT or ACT required for admission
- Gain a professional, highly personalized experience
- Eligible transfer credits accepted
- On-campus students have a 97% job placement rate
What Can I Do with a BS in Financial Services?
- Financial Advisor
- Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agent
- Financial Analyst