Are you looking to earn your online leadership and management bachelor’s degree? You can with Maryville University starting in Fall 2018. Our program will blend a liberal arts core with management courses. You can develop competencies in change leadership, conflict management, and evidence-based decision-making. This program will prepare you for opportunities in corporate, not-for-profit, and community organizations. Interested in learning more about our upcoming program? Sign up today for helpful transfer tips, and we’ll send you more information when it’s available.
- 100% online with no campus visits required
- No SAT or ACT required for admission
- Gain a professional, highly personalized experience
- Eligible transfer credits accepted
- On-campus students have a 97% job placement rate
What Can I Do with a BA in Organizational Leadership?
- Management Analyst
- Human Resources Specialist
- Administrative Service Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager