Everybody needs to know how to do math to be successful. People use math every day in many different ways. At the most basic, every student needs to know how to do basic math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. From there, math can get more complicated, but with work and practice, you can understand and solve all sorts of different types of math problems. When you shop, you need to know how to get the best value for your money. You also need to know about coins and bills so you can pay for things. If you run a business, you will need to know how to manage inventory, set prices, and make a profit. To improve your math skills, try playing some fun math games. Some games help you work on basic skills, while other games even let you practice running a company.
General Math Games
- Math Baseball: Score runs in Math Baseball by answering the math problems correctly.
- Math Facts Basketball: You can use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts to score points in Math Facts Basketball.
- Number Tumbler: Click and drag numbers in a grid to add up to the target number given to play Number Tumbler.
- Whack an Answer: You’ll have to move quickly to whack the right answers as the math problems appear in this game.
- Fruit Splat Addition: This game shows addition problems, and players have to click the fruit with the right answer to earn points.
- Fishing Game: Practice subtraction facts to earn points in this fishing game.
- Making Change: Harvey the cashier works at Perfect Pet, and he has to give change to his customers.
- Interactive Counting Money Activity: This game gives a sum of money that players have to total with their bills and coins.
- Ordering Coins by Value: Put the coins in order of value to solve these fun problems
- Toy Shop Money: You have to choose the coins you’ll need to buy toys in the Toy Shop Money game.
- The Counting Money Game: To play this game, you get a series of items to buy, and you have to click the coins you’ll need to make purchases.
- Counting Money Match Game: Print these game cards, cut them out, and then play a matching game to find pairs.
- Money Match-It Definitions: You have to match the money terms with their definitions to play this game.
- Max’s Math Adventures: Read through the story of Max at the ice cream shop and then solve the problem.
- Money Battleship: You’ll get practice counting coins as you play Money Battleship against an opponent.
- Converting Coin Values: Practice converting value amounts between different coins to play these games.
- It’s Your Life Game: Make a series of financial decisions and watch to see how they affect your future.
- Theme Hotel: To play Theme Hotel, players explore all of the different tasks they would have to do to manage a hotel.
- Peg’s Pizza Place: Help Peg manage her restaurant and take care of her customers by playing Peg’s Pizza Place.
- Town Manager for a Day: Manage a town for a day to make decisions about finances.
- Hot Shot Business: See how well you manage your business by playing the Hot Shot Business game.
- Lemonade Stand: Open a lemonade stand and make all of the business decisions you’ll need to make to run a successful business.
- Questions and Answers: Supply and Demand: Explore economics by learning more about supply and demand on this page.
- Chair the Fed: A Monetary Policy Game: See what’s involved with running the Federal Reserve by playing this game.
- Math Word Problems: Work your way through these word problems to become better at them.
- Addition and Subtraction Game: Try out some addition and subtraction word problems here.
- Multiplication Word Problems: Challenge yourself with these problems and see how well you do!
- Water Park: Read the word problems and solve them to win tickets to the water park.
- Addition Word Problems to 100: Read the word problems for addition problems with answers up to 100.
- Problem-Solving: Tallest Trees: Complete this worksheet to solve problems about the tallest trees in the world.