Suzanne Rohan Jones, an adjunct professor in the Psychology Department at Maryville, has spent over 20 years in higher education, serving as an instructor of psychology and also as a career counselor and program facilitator.
Before joining Maryville, Professor Jones worked as the assistant director of experiential education, and an instructor of behavioral and social sciences, at Webster University. Before that, at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, she held the role of career specialist and financial aid specialist. Professor Jones holds a Master of Science in Rehabilitation Psychology and Counseling from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and is working toward a Master of Applied Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Colorado State University.
- Abnormal Psychology (PSYC 321)
- Human Development through the Lifespan (PSYC 254)
- General Psychology (PSYC 101)
- Careers in the Social Sciences (PSYC 210)
- Psychology of Judgment and Decision Making (PSYC 3725)
- Lifestyle and Career Development (COUN 5700)
Areas of Expertise:
- Career counseling
- Academic advising
- Leadership development
- Talent acquisition
- Organization development
- Abnormal psychology