Online Undergraduate Admission Requirements: Ask an Advisor
- Undergraduate admission requirements
- Steps students should take to enroll in an online degree program
- How to succeed at Maryville University
Benefits of Attending a Maryville University Online Undergraduate Program
Why are students drawn to Maryville to pursue a degree?
What are the most common reasons adult students choose to go back to school? What problems are they looking to solve?
Why do adult students pursue online undergraduate degrees at Maryville?
What are the current trends you’re seeing that impact undergrad enrollment?
Understanding the Online Undergraduate Admission Requirements: Frequently Asked Questions
Why should potential students take the time to talk to an enrollment advisor? How can an enrollment advisor make the admissions process easier for potential students?
How do enrollment advisors help students decide which program is best for their career goals?
What are the general steps of the undergraduate admissions process?
- Option 1: They can sign a release form allowing us to attempt to request the student’s transcripts on their behalf
- Option 2: They can ask their high school to electronically transfer their transcripts directly via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to an offsite location:Maryville University
Off-Site Admission Center
650 Maryville University Drive
St. Louis, MO 63141
- Setting up a Maryville email account and web portal
- Confirming a student’s course schedule
- Following up with financial aid
- Providing emotional support