Admissions requirements for our online MBA in Information Technology
If you have the guts to be brave with us, we want to do everything we can to help you succeed. That includes making our online MBA in Information Technology program open and accessible for anyone with the drive and passion. Although we have no GRE or GMAT entrance exam requirements and no application fee, there are a few things you’ll need.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Official academic transcripts
- A completed online application — no fee required
- A personal letter explaining qualifications for graduate work
- International applicants only: Official Test of English as a Foreign Language
- TOEFL IBT 79 or higher; no subscore lower than 18
- The test date must be within two years of application
Learn more at our admissions page.
In addition to being able to earn your degree in as few as 14 months, we make it as convenient as possible for you to start on your terms by having six different start times throughout the year.
We have start dates available at the beginning and in the middle of our spring, summer, and fall terms, so you’re never more than a couple months from a chance to take your next step.