Why earn your MHA with a Population Health Management Concentration online?
Our online MHA with a Population Health Management Concentration program is designed to make pursuing a degree more manageable. Our flexible, interactive program provides an easy, streamlined learning environment, one that allows you to solely focus on attaining your degree.
When you enroll in our online MHA with a Population Health Management concentration, you can:
- Learn at your pace. Our program is built on a foundation of flexibility, allowing students to pursue their degree without having to disrupt their busy schedule.
- Have access to personal and technical support. We want all of our students to succeed. That’s why we offer a wealth of support throughout the program from enrollment to graduation. This support also includes online coordinators that can lend a hand with any technical questions you may have about our learning platform.
- Engage in collaborative interaction. There are no walls in a virtual classroom, and there are no boundaries to the interactive opportunities you’ll have with professional faculty and fellow students through e-mails, message boards, chats, and more.
Admissions requirements for our online MHA with Population Health Management Concentration
Our MHA programs are designed with your busy schedule in mind. Our online MHA with Population Health Management concentration program requires no campus visits, providing individuals with an added layer of convenience. We’ve also designed the program to have no application fee and no GRE or GMAT entrance exam requirements. We also don’t require letters of recommendation, making it even easier to get started with our program.
The following criteria are considered during the MHA admission process:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 cumulative GPA — required for complete admission
- GPAs under 3.0 can be considered for conditional admission
- Personal letter mapping out graduate work qualifications
To ensure success within the online MHA program, it’s crucial to have previously learned basic statistics. If you have previously completed a statistics class, this requirement may already be satisfied. If you have not, Maryville University offers an abbreviated online statistics course to meet this requirement. This self-paced, shorten course can be taken along with your first class.
Learn more about these requirements on our admissions page.
Athena Health, “What is Population Health Management?”
Bureau of Labor Statistics, Medical and Health Services
Bureau of Labor Statistics, Medical and Health Services, Pay
Health Catalyst “What is Population Health Management?”
Institute for Healthcare Improvement, “Populations, Population Health, and the Evolution of Population Management: Making Sense of the Terminology in US Health Care Today”
Maryville University, Master’s in Health Administration Online
Maryville University, Online Master’s Degree in Health Administration Curriculum
Maryville University, Admissions