Social Data – Using Valuable Insights To Target Marketing Efforts
Types Of Social Data And How It Is Obtained
- Digital-self representation data – What people posts about themselves, including name, address, birthday, education, and tagged interests.
- Technology-mediated communication data – What people post or comment on in communication with others, either in a one-to-one, one-to-many, or many-to-many environment.
- Relationships data – What can be derived through types of social media relationships, from friends lists to followers and followees.
- Aligned – KPIs should be aligned to the strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Attainable – KPIs used should reference data that can be easily obtained.
- Acute – KPIs need to keep everyone involved on the same page and moving toward the same goal.
- Accurate – KPI data should be reliable.
- Actionable – Does the insight provided by the KPI refer to an actionable situation.
- Alive – KPIs need to be free to evolve along with the changing landscape of the company.