Certifications to Improve Skills for Remote Jobs
Advantages and Disadvantages of Remote Jobs
Advantages of Remote Work
Fewer Coworker Distractions
Disadvantages of Remote Work
Lack of Face Time
Top Remote Jobs
Coding and Software Development
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX)
Certificates and Certifications for Remote Jobs
- Software development. Certificates are usually rapid deep dives into the most in-demand software languages and applications.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning. Certificates cover the essentials of big data, self-learning algorithms, and machine learning across many industries.
- Data science. Certificates provide students with the skills needed for this growing field.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate. This certification tells employers that a software developer can develop applications for the Amazon Web Services platform.
- CompTIA Security+. This certification confirms that a cybersecurity employee has training on a variety of software security issues.
- Certified ScrumMaster. This certification shows that an employee can lead agile teams and boost productivity.