Top 6 Morning Routine Tips to Boost Productivity
1. Don’t check your phone as soon as you wake up in the morning
2. Open the blinds and make your bed
3. Get moving
4. Eat a healthy breakfast
5. Practice gratitude
6. Read over your to-do list
Why morning routines are important
- Helps lessen stress. People tend to get anxious when they don’t have enough time to complete various tasks. A morning routine can help you stay organized and feel calm.
- Puts you in control of your day. Rushing to get out the door can make even the most level-headed person feel frazzled. Starting your day with a routine and a to-do list can help you feel as if you’re in control of your day, instead of the other way around.
- Boosts your energy. Exercising, eating a healthy breakfast, and starting the day with a game plan can help improve both your mood and your energy levels.
- Gives you more confidence. Setting aside time each morning to get focused, plan your day, and engage in self-care can help you feel collected, confident and accomplished. Checking items off your morning to-do list is a productive feel-good task.