A Guide to Creating an Ergonomic Workstation for Studying
What Is Ergonomics?
Benefits of Home Office Ergonomics
Improved Productivity and Quality of Work
How to Create an Ergonomic Workstation
Ergonomic Desk Selection and Setup
Choosing an Ergonomic Computer Chair
Optimize Your Monitor to Avoid Eye Strain
- Dry or burning eyes
- Eye strain
- Blurry vision
- Sensitivity to light
Find the Best Computer Keyboard for You
Identify the Best Ergonomic Mouse
Adjust Your Workstation Lighting
Set the Ideal Room Temperature for Productivity
Take Study and Work Breaks for Good Health
- Blink often and allow yourself to take frequent pauses of rest
- Close your eyes for a minute, refocusing away from the monitor at something in the distance, or rolling your eyes all around
- Clench the hands into a fist as hard as you can, and then release stretching your fingers as far as you can. Repeat three times.
- Put your arms straight in front of you, bend your wrists as far down as they will go and hold for three seconds. Extend the wrists up as far as they will go, hold for three seconds. Repeat this five times.
- Stand up straight with your hands on your hips. Bend back gently at the waist. Repeat five times.