You get numbers.
Now get the benefits.
The demand for accounting professionals is growing. In fact, in 2014, more new accounting graduates were hired than ever before.* What can that mean for you? Opportunity. Whether your goal is to earn your bachelor’s degree or advance to a master’s in accounting, Maryville University has a path for you.
- Study 100% online with no residencies required
- Qualify and prepare for the CPA exam with our innovative master’s program curriculum infused with the Becker CPA prep courses
- Apply with ease: No SAT or ACT required for bachelor’s applicants and no GRE or GMAT required for master’s applicants
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in as few as 2.5 years or your master’s in as few as 10 months
- Bridge program available for master’s students with no accounting background
*Source: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants