Want to do more as a nurse? A dose of education can help.
It takes courage to devote your life to helping people. And as a nurse, that’s what you’ve done. If you’re ready to take the next step in your education toward becoming a nurse practitioner, Maryville University offers several paths with the flexibility to work around your busy schedule.
Our online nurse practitioner programs are designed to help experienced nurses like you gain the knowledge and clinical skills to prepare for nurse practitioner certification in:
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care (AGPC)
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care (AGAC)
- Psychiatric Mental Health (PMH)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)