The RN to BSN, MSN, Post-Master’s NP Certificate, and DNP programs at Maryville University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Recognized as one of the Best Online Nursing School Master’s Programs for 2023 by The Princeton Review and Best Online Master’s in Nursing Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
YOU’RE ALREADY A PROFESSIONAL CAREGIVER.
NOW PREPARE FOR PROFESSIONAL AUTONOMY.
According to the BLS, job openings for nurse practitioners are expected to increase by 45% between 2019 and 2029. With the aging population, demand for skilled nurses is now higher than ever. Help make a difference by earning your nursing degree online at Maryville University. Choose from 6 degree programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, and certificate levels, and specialize your degree with 5 in-demand concentrations.
Why choose Maryville for your online nursing degree?
- 100% online coursework with no campus visits required
- Complete clinicals locally in your preferred setting
- No GMAT, GRE or statistics classes required
- Flexible, asynchronous 24/7 online learning model
- Student support services offered from enrollment through graduation