Pursuing your Master’s in Business Data Analytics is an important decision that can provide a strong foundation for growth and opportunity. In fact, the top three careers for MSBDA graduates — management analyst, market research analyst, and operations research analyst — are predicted to grow by 14%, 19%, and 30% respectively from 2014 to 2024.* With demand for talent already exceeding supply, now is the time to advance your business intelligence and data science knowledge of analytics, data warehousing, data mining, and data visualization with a 100% online degree from Maryville University.
- Completion in as little as 1 year
- No GMAT, GRE, or application fee
- 100% online curriculum
- 3 start times per year
- 9 courses, plus capstone, totaling 30 semester hours
- Placed in the Top 15% in the nation for “Economic Value” — Educate to Career
- Made the Forbes “Top Colleges” list for the past three years
- Ranked a “Best National University” and “Best College for Veterans” — U.S. News & World Report
- Listed as a “Best College Values 2017” school by Kiplinger’s
OPEN FOR BUSINESS. DESIGNED FOR YOU.
*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics