One Forward-Thinking MHA.
Maryville University’s online Master of Health Administration is a future-focused exploration of healthcare trends. You can pursue the general MHA, or you can choose to specialize your expertise by selecting a concentration: health informatics and analytics, healthcare leadership, population health management, or senior services.
You can also prepare for one of the 133,200 jobs expected to be added in the medical and health services management field from 2019 to 2029*. Leaders never stop learning. That’s why now is the perfect time for you to start.
Information at a glance
Program Start Date: 08-28-23
No Entry Exam
Get Program Details
No Application Fee
- No GMAT or GRE required
- No healthcare experience required
- Complete the program part time in as few as 2 years.
- 3 start times per year
- Curriculum 100% online
- No application fee
- Among the “Best National Universities”for 2020 — U.S. News & World Report
- A “Best College Values 2019” school — Kiplinger’s
- Top 10% of all major universities in the nation for Economic Value — Educate to Career
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- Ranked as a Forbes “Top College”
* U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics