Online Bachelor’s in Management Information Systems
As technological expertise is valued in more diverse settings, you can earn a bachelor’s in management information systems degree online that can help you join a growing field and compete for higher earnings. As an information systems manager, systems analyst, or mobile application designer, you can earn more than $85,000 based on 2016 median salaries.* At Maryville, you can develop wide-ranging IT skills to help you advance.
- Connect to 100% online courses in network security, database administration, project management, and other disciplines that form your information systems major
- Complete hands-on exercises through Maryville’s Cyber Fusion Center to learn to use popular and emergent technologies
- Choose from an internship or independent project to apply new skills in your area of interest
- Consult with supportive faculty members to connect the curriculum to your career goals
- Apply with no application fee and no SAT/ACT scores
*Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics