The Master of Science in Nursing program at Maryville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Lead as a Nurse Practitioner
Remain competitive in the nursing field while increasing competence in your area of interest. Each program is designed to equip you with a strong foundation of distinct advanced nursing knowledge.
Five specialty tracks to choose from:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric (Primary Care) Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner*
*Note. Clinical hour requirements for state licensure may vary by state. Students are encouraged to visit the Board of Nursing website for the state in which they intend to practice to verify specific requirements. Students may also reach out to our team of enrollment advisors for guidance.