The Master of Science in Nursing program at Maryville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Lead as a Nurse Practitioner
Remain competitive in the nursing field while increasing competence in your area of interest. Each program is designed to equip you with a strong foundation of distinct advanced nursing knowledge.
Six specialty tracks to choose from:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric (Primary Care) Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
The MSN-Leadership concentration is not accepting applications for students from the states of Arizona, New York, North Dakota, Tennessee, or Washington at this time. If that changes, a member of our enrollment team will contact you.