The Master of Science in Nursing program at Maryville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Lead as a Nurse Practitioner
Remain competitive in the nursing field while increasing competence in your area of interest. Each program is designed to equip you with a strong foundation of distinct advanced nursing knowledge.
Six specialty tracks to choose from:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric (Primary Care) Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
The MSN-Leadership concentration is not accepting applications for students from the states of Alabama, Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, New York, North Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Washington at this time. If that changes, a member of our enrollment team will contact you.