CNBC estimates a need for 30,000 top-level security experts worldwide. Those experts are consistently earning over six figures annually, according to Payscale.com. And the worldwide cyber security market is expected to exceed $300 billion by 2024, according to a study conducted by Global Market Insights, Inc.
The numbers don’t lie — there has never been a better time to specialize your skills. Elevate your technical abilities in booming areas like cloud security, wireless network security, and mobile device hacking. Housed within the John E. Simon School of Business, our program helps you develop the business literacy to influence, and even enter, the C- suite.
Why choose Maryville?
- Graduate in as few as 12 months
- Complete your coursework 100% online, on any device
- Use our Maryville Virtual Lab as a professional training ground
- Learn from a faculty dedicated to the profession, not publishing
Why an M.S. in Cyber Security?
- Cyber security workers can demand an average salary premium of $12,700 per year compared to other IT workers — Burning Glass Technologies
- Positions like IT manager and information security analyst ranked among U.S. News & World Report‘s “100 Best Jobs” in 2019.
- Top earners at the master’s level can exceed $128,000 annually — Payscale.com