The ability to collect, house, access, and measure data is integral to the success of many companies today. Demand for qualified business data analytics professionals already outstrips the available supply of talent, while careers in the field continue to grow more rapidly than the national average. Advancing your skills in data analytics, data warehousing, data mining, and data visualization can help put you on the fast track to positions paying median salaries up to $80,000 or more.* Choosing an online Master’s in Business Data Analytics from Maryville University can be your next step forward in the path to a data-rich future of opportunity.
- Completion in as little as 1 year
- No GMAT, GRE, or application fee
- 100% online curriculum
- 3 start times per year
- 9 courses, plus capstone, totaling 30 semester hours
- SQL and AZURE certification prep
- Placed in the Top 15% in the nation for “Economic Value” — Educate to Career
- Made the Forbes “Top Colleges” list for the past three years
- Ranked a “Best National University” and “Best College for Veterans” — U.S. News & World Report
- Listed as a “Best College Values 2018” school by Kiplinger’s
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
OPEN FOR BUSINESS. DESIGNED FOR YOU.
*According to a 2012 survey by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)