Maryville University’s online master’s degree in health administration is a future-focused exploration of healthcare trends. You can pursue the general MHA, or you can choose to specialize your expertise by selecting a concentration: data management, healthcare strategies, population management, or senior services. You can also prepare for one of the 56,300 jobs expected to be added in the medical and health services management field from 2014 to 2024*. Leaders never stop learning. That’s why now is the perfect time for you to start.
- No GMAT, GRE, required
- No healthcare experience required
- Option to choose the General MHA or from 4 concentrations:
- Complete the program part time in as few as 2 years.
- 3 start times per year
- Curriculum 100% online
- No application fee
- Among the "Best National Universities" for 2017 — U.S. News & World Report
- A "Best College Values 2017" school — Kiplinger's
- Top 10% of all major universities in the nation for Economic Value — Educate to Career
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
- Recognized as a Military Friendly School by Victory Media
- Ranked as a Forbes "Top College"
* U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics