Your path to leadership starts here.
If you’re looking to move your career forward, there are few paths that can prepare you better than earning your Master of Arts in Management and Leadership. In fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects the employment of management occupations to grow by 7% from 2018 to 2028 — faster than the average rate of growth across all occupations — with more than 700,000 new positions expected.
Your online Master of Arts in Management and Leadership degree from Maryville University can give you the tools you need to stand out to employers and step into management roles. We designed our online management and leadership program to focus on effective, real-world leadership strategies informed by industry leaders in top-level businesses and organizations. You’ll learn from a faculty with a proven background of success with high-profile companies like Boeing, Emerson, and Monsanto. Plus, you can tailor your degree to your interests and goals through a variety of unique electives and eight in-demand concentrations.
- Study on your schedule with 100% online coursework, and apply with no fees or entrance exams.
- Explore financial aid options.
- Tailor your education to your goals with one of eight in-demand concentrations: Business Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Health Administration, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Project Management, or Software Development.
- Prepare for real-world positions through a collaborative team approach that’s relevant and current in today’s business settings.
- Study with a community of dedicated learners and educators, and get field-ready with experiential learning opportunities.
Our world is changing every day. When you earn your online master’s in management and leadership, you can be at the forefront of that change. Are you ready? Start here. Let’s be brave together.