Modern organizations change as fast as the trends and technologies that power them. Communications and leadership strategies that worked yesterday might not work tomorrow. So how do you help your company meet the future needs of its current consumers? You stay on top of emerging trends — and get ahead of the competition.
That’s exactly what Maryville’s online master’s in strategic communication and leadership program prepares you to do. Our program gives you the opportunity to earn industry certifications, participate in experiential projects, and engage with coursework that has real-world application for your career. Study with us, and you can enhance the skills you need to set yourself apart and pursue greater opportunities. At Maryville, you can:
- Apply with no application fee and no entrance exams.
- Explore available financial aid and eligible transfer credit options.
- Access 100% online coursework with no campus visits required.
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty who study current trends, recent case studies, and relevant practitioner stories to keep their knowledge current.
- Gain specialized expertise in areas like social media, digital marketing, public relations, and organizational leadership.
- Complete practical assignments and immersive projects.
- Stand out with an optional concentration in emerging and digital media.
- Earn industry certifications from Google, Salesforce, and Hubspot.
This is your moment — your chance to drive change and position yourself as a thought leader in strategic communications. We can help you do it. Let’s be brave together.