The Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Maryville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Lead as a Nurse Practitioner
Maryville University’s online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) program blends research, theory, and evidence-based practice to teach students how to provide holistic patient care that is highly effective and delivered with the utmost compassion.
Five specialty BSN to DNP tracks to choose from:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric (Primary Care) Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner