It’s all about leadership — rising to a position where you can affect education on a large scale and having the specialized knowledge to make it happen. The Maryville online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Higher Education Leadership builds reflective leaders through a deep exploration of today’s faculty-administration dynamics and the modern student experience. Our Ed.D. program offers an expert’s perspective on social, political, and business leadership in education so you can grow professionally and make a greater impact in students’ lives.
Why choose Maryville?
- Graduate in as few as 32 months
- 100% online format
- Attend your residency on campus or virtually
- Personal mentorship from faculty advisor from the start
- Complete your dissertation simultaneously with your coursework
Rankings and Recognition
- Among the “Best National Universities”for 2020 — U.S. News & World Report
- A “Best College Values 2019” school — Kiplinger’s
- Named one of the 20 fastest growing universities in the nation by the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Named a Military Friendly School for 2019-2020