We’re accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and recognized for providing top-level education.
Forbes added us to their list since we offer excellent education at a great price and help students become leaders in their fields.
Kiplinger added us to their list because of our academic quality, cost, and financial aid options.
Money recognized us because our programs are a combination of quality and affordability.
Great Leaders Make Great Impact
It’s all about leadership — rising to a position where you can affect education on a large scale and having the specialized knowledge to make it happen. The Maryville online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Higher Education Leadership builds reflective leaders through a deep exploration of today’s faculty-administration dynamics and the modern student experience. Our Ed.D. program offers an expert’s perspective on social, political, and business leadership in education so you can grow professionally and make a greater impact in students’ lives.
Why choose Maryville?
- Graduate in as few as 32 months
- 100% online format
- Attend your residency on campus or virtually
- Personal mentorship from faculty advisor from the start
- Complete your dissertation simultaneously with your coursework
Rankings and Recognition
- Among the “Best National Universities”for 2020 — U.S. News & World Report
- A “Best College Values 2019” school — Kiplinger’s
- Named the 2ndfastest-growing private universities in the nation by the Chronicle of Higher Education in 2020
- Named a Military Friendly School for 2019-2020