Americans are on the move.
Set the pace.
More and more, Americans are prioritizing wellness and performance. Activities like running, yoga, and high-intensity interval training are gaining popularity across all age groups, and people are staying active longer. According to Forbes, the health and fitness industry is now worth $30 billion annually. As interest in human performance, fitness, and health continue to grow, people are turning to exercise professionals for expert guidance — and you could be one of them.
With your online Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Maryville, you can prepare to take an active role in helping people get fit and stay healthy as a health educator, personal trainer, or exercise physiologist. Our program is designed with input from top employers and taught by industry leaders who believe you can learn most effectively through practical and experiential learning opportunities.
- Study on your schedule with 100% online coursework, and apply with no fees or entrance exams.
- Benefit from transfer credit friendly admission and explore financial aid options.
- Choose from two concentrations: Wellness Management and Strength and Conditioning.
- Learn from experienced, certified faculty, including military Master Fitness Trainers and National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) exam prep educators.
- Get real-world experience through project-based learning, informed by educational agreements with industry leaders like EXOS Education.
- Use interactive video to access our state-of-the-art Human Performance Lab.
- Earn a high-quality education from a program recognized by the NSCA Education Recognition Program.
Your passion could help others lead happier, healthier lives. It doesn’t get much better than that. Learn more about our online bachelor’s in exercise science, and learn how to change lives for the better. Let’s be brave together.