Ready to change lives?
Start with your own.
You’re not here to pursue a career. You’re here to pursue a passion. Because you want to give a voice to diverse communities, advocate for positive change and social justice, and help people navigate the most difficult circumstances. You want to dedicate your life to serving the underrepresented — children, aging adults, victims of crime or trauma, people suffering from addiction, and those facing challenges related to any dimension of diversity.
With your online Bachelor of Social Work from Maryville, you can pursue a rewarding career where you improve people’s lives every day as a social work generalist, case worker, case manager, or youth counselor — just to name a few career paths. Our program is community-based and filled with experiential learning opportunities to give you real-world, practical experience. That means you can earn a top-quality social work education that can translate into immediate, positive results.
- Study social work through a curriculum designed based on the nine CSWE competencies.
- Blend theory and real-world training through in-class projects and an immersive experiential practicum.
- Join our virtual community and learn from top social work professionals and expert practitioners.
- Access 100% online coursework with no campus visits required.
- Apply with no fees or entrance exams.
- Benefit from transfer credit friendly admission and explore financial aid packages.
One person can change lives — or a whole community. Are you the one? Learn more about our online BSW, and see how we can help you do good in the world. Let’s be brave together.