Age doesn’t define today’s baby boomers. How they live does. And that’s where you come in.
Today’s senior living options, including independent and assisted living communities, offer residents a broad range of amenities and activities as diverse as those moving in. It’s an industry — and a consumer base — that’s growing rapidly.
That means it’s an ideal time to earn your Bachelor of Science in Senior Living Management online from Maryville University. Study with us, and you can:
- Develop specialized skills in the business of senior living: healthcare operations, marketing, finance, patient care, and staffing, just to name a few.
- Complete a practicum in your preferred senior care setting.
- Benefit from coursework designed to align with the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards’ (NAB) 5 Domains of Practice.
- Access 100% online coursework with no campus visits needed.
- Apply with no application fee and no SAT/ACT required.
- Explore available financial aid and eligible transfer credit options.
This is your moment. Your chance to ensure older adults continue to thrive as they age. And we can help you do it. Let’s be brave together.