Age doesn’t define today’s baby boomers.
How they live does.
And that’s where you come in.
Today’s senior living options, including independent and assisted living communities, offer residents a broad range of amenities and activities as diverse as those moving in. It’s an industry — and a consumer base — that’s growing rapidly.
That means it’s an ideal time to earn your Bachelor of Science in Senior Living Management online from Maryville University. Study with us, and you can:
- Develop specialized skills in the business of senior living: healthcare operations, marketing, finance, patient care, and staffing, just to name a few.
- Complete a practicum in your preferred senior care setting.
- Benefit from coursework designed to align with the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards’ (NAB) 5 Domains of Practice.
- Access 100% online coursework with no campus visits needed.
- Apply with no application fee and no SAT/ACT required.
- Explore available financial aid and eligible transfer credit options.
This is your moment. Your chance to ensure older adults continue to thrive as they age. And we can help you do it. Let’s be brave together.
What can you do with an online Bachelor of Science in Senior Living Management?
Americans are living longer, healthier lives. Nearly 100 million Americans will be 65 or older by 2060.* And as the aging population grows, so does the opportunity for you to shape the next generation of senior living. Let’s shape it together.
Your online bachelor’s from Maryville will teach you what it takes to manage the day-to-day operations in a variety of senior living settings. You’ll develop leadership skills for roles in admissions, sales, marketing, finance, hospitality services, operations, planning, general services, and more. But most importantly, you’ll be empowered to create an environment where residents can live fearlessly — and safely.
Baby boomers are thriving, and so can your career.
You can work in a variety of settings, including:
- Senior living facility
- Nursing facility
- Home health agency
- Community center
- Assisted care
- Residential care
- Healthcare services agency
- Adult daycare
Career opportunities include:
- Assisted living administrator
- Senior care consultant
- Sales consultant
- Nursing home director
- Health services manager
- Activities director
- Community manager
- Assisted living compliance officer
- Operations manager
*Population Reference Bureau, “Aging in the United States” (2016)