The RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at Maryville University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Earn Your RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing 100% Online
Demand for educated nurses is continually growing. If you are currently licensed as a registered nurse, you can earn your RN to BSN online to qualify for advancement opportunities. At Maryville University, you can access insights from employers and consult with our faculty experts to hone skills and help fill identified voids in today’s healthcare environment. Our RN to BSN can help you develop your practical and analytical nursing skills, enhance your leadership abilities, and move toward achieving your goals in nursing.
- Valid RN license required
- 100% online coursework
- ACT/SAT scores not needed to apply
- No entrance exams or application fee
- Eligible transfer credits accepted
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)