Develop your interest in mathematics into the core of a successful career. Earn your 100% online bachelor’s in mathematics, and you can personalize your educational experience to learn relevant skills in high-demand areas like data science, applied statistics, education, and financial mathematics.
Projected job growth between 2016 and 2026 is between three and five times the average across all industries for careers like mathematician/statistician (34%), operations research analyst (27%), data scientist (19%), and math teacher (8%).*
Earn your online math degree at Maryville, and we will help prepare you to discover the many opportunities in these booming fields.
- Access 100% online coursework with 24/7 support.
- Enhance your career prospects in a high-tech job market with a minor in data science built in to the program.
- Gain relevant knowledge and insights through active learning projects and an optional internship.
- Collaborate with and learn from expert faculty — 90% of our full-time professors hold a Ph.D. in mathematics.
- Apply with no application fee and no entrance exams.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics