Make a difference for an organization — and its employees.
From local startups to global corporations, businesses are only as good as their employees. In an effort to attract and retain the best talent, many businesses and organizations rely on the knowledge, advocacy, and passion of human resources professionals.
You can make a difference for your business and its employees. Earning your online Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management degree at Maryville can help you learn how to apply modern HR principles and technology to facilitate talent recruitment and development to meet the strategic goals of your organization. Our program’s coursework includes current issues, trends, and technology within the field of HR, and we aim to emphasize the benefits of effective management.
- Study on your schedule with 100% online coursework, and apply with no fees or entrance exams.
- Benefit from transfer credit friendly admission, and explore financial aid options.
- Earn a top-quality education aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Body of Competency and Knowledge.
- Learn from a curriculum that includes emerging HR trends related to technology, data analytics, and the Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Gain practical experience from HR projects, simulations, and case studies that are built into the coursework.
- Learn strategies that focus on becoming a strategic partner within your organization.
- Gain real-world skills through a comprehensive capstone experience and an optional professional internship.
With one brave decision, you can earn a degree that allows you to make a world of difference to your organization and the people who power it. Let’s be brave together.