Online Bachelor’s in Financial Services
Earn your online bachelor’s in financial services and you can join an industry where jobs for personal financial advisors are projected to grow as fast as an average of 4% from 2019 to 2029 with median salary at $89,230. There are also projected to be more opportunities for financial analysts (5%), and financial services sales agents (4%).* Our program blends finance with marketing and leadership, so you can graduate with in-demand skills.
- Apply with no application fees or entrance exams
- Access 100% online coursework and research case studies during your capstone
- Coursework designed in collaboration with financial leaders to make sure you can build in-demand skills and prepare to take the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam
- Personalize your major with your choice of marketing and business courses
- Industry-focused curricula updated regularly to reflect changes in the professional landscape
- Explore career support options including virtual career fairs, online tutoring, access to LinkedIn Learning, resume writing, mock interviews, and more
- Tuition assistance and financial aid packages are available
- Expedite your learning with our Early Access program, where you can take graduate-level courses that count toward your undergraduate and graduate degrees
At Maryville, 96% of our online undergraduate program graduates find a new career in their chosen field or enroll in advanced education programs within six months of graduating.
*Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics