Organizations everywhere collect and store massive quantities of data each day. But not all know how to turn that information into actionable business insight. Now, you can help change that.
Earn your bachelor’s in data science online from Maryville University, and learn to build the skills to explore, analyze, and visualize large data sets using the latest technology. Our innovative program blends computer skills and statistical theory with experiential learning, so you can study how data is used to drive decision-making across industries like business and finance.
- Apply with no application fees or entrance exams, and choose from 3 start dates.
- Access 100% online coursework with no campus visits required.
- Consider a recommended business minor or concentration in actuarial science.
- Complete real-world projects to build your skills with Python, SQL, R, predictive modeling, and machine learning.
- Connect coursework to career paths with support from industry-leading faculty.
- Get transfer credits for eligible courses.
We’re invested in your success. That means we’re with you from application through graduation — and beyond. Let’s be brave together.