Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission — HLC
Ranked among “America’s Top Colleges” — Forbes, 2018
Ranked among the best values in private colleges
— Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, 2018
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Cyber security spending is expected to balloon to $170 billion worldwide by 2020, according to MarketsandMarkets. Businesses, governments, health care organizations, and financial institutions are all dedicating more resources to keeping their data safe. Still, there’s a shortage of 209,000 cyber security professionals in the U.S., according to Peninsula Press.
The numbers tell a simple story — there has never been a better time to enter the industry. Don’t let lack of experience curb your expectations. We can prepare you to enter the workforce with prime technical skills, business literacy, and a degree that’s in demand.
Why choose Maryville?
- Graduate in as few as 2.5 years after general education courses
- Choose from 3 tracks: Offensive Cyber Security, Defensive Cyber Security, or General
- No required information security experience
- Use our Maryville Virtual Lab as a professional training ground
- Benefit from a program housed within the John E. Simon School of Business
Why a B.S. in Cyber Security?
- CS jobs ranked #8 of “100 Best Jobs” in 2015 —U.S. News & World Report
- Information security jobs ranked #3 among tech jobs hiring managers are struggling to fill — Dice.com
- Top earners at the bachelor’s level can exceed $100,000 annually — Payscale.com
- Cyber security workers can earn 10% more than IT workers — Burning Glass Technologies