When you give someone the tools to communicate, you give them the world. Just imagine teaching a young child with autism to say hello for the first time. Consider helping an older adult learn to speak after a stroke. It’s all possible with the proper education. And that’s exactly what Maryville can provide.
Earn your bachelor’s in communication sciences and disorders online and build a broad foundation in speech science, language development, and audiology. Study with us, and you can gain the skills to identify communication disorders and then create treatment plans for patients of all ages.
- Prepare for graduate studies in speech-language pathology.
- Apply with no application fee or entrance exams.
- Explore available financial aid and eligible transfer credit options.
- Access 100% online coursework with no campus visits needed.
- Develop specialized skills in speech science, language development, and audiology.
- Complete clinical observation experiences and simulated case-studies.
- Become eligible to apply for a state SLP-A license.
This is your moment. Your chance to put your passion for helping others to work. And we can help you do it. Let’s be brave together.