Looking for a career that can take you anywhere?
There are few fields as versatile and fast-growing as computer science. The App Association estimates that there are 500,000 unfilled computer science jobs today, with a projected 1 million left unfilled within five years. With occupations in computer and information technology projected to grow collectively by about 12% between 2018 and 2028, businesses and organizations everywhere will need computer science experts to help run their operations smoothly and securely.* That means brave leaders in computer science have the opportunity to make an impact almost anywhere they want.
What’s the outlook for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science graduates?
- Command a high salary. With your computer science degree, you can qualify for a number of exciting and high-paying careers in a forward-focused field.
- Build a career in a growing field. Careers across the computer science spectrum are growing, and businesses and organizations are in search of qualified experts to help them keep up.
- Enjoy unique and valuable benefits. Many computer science professionals report high job satisfaction. In fact, U.S. News & World Report ranked positions like IT manager and information security analyst among the “100 Best Jobs” for 2019.
With your 100% online Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Maryville, you can turn your passion for tech and computing into a rewarding and lucrative career. Our expert faculty, project-based curriculum, and modular program can help you develop the soft and hard skills you need to stay ahead in a booming field. Not just for today — but for your whole career.
- Study on your schedule with 100% online coursework, and apply with no fees or entrance exams.
- Benefit from transfer credit friendly admission and explore financial aid options.
- Tailor your education to your goals with one of five in-demand certifications like data science, software development, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, user experience, and a concentration in blockchain.
- Build your expertise using high-demand coding languages, and work with state-of-the-art tools and tech.
- Study with a collaborative community of dedicated learners and educators, and get field ready with relevant, practical learning opportunities.
Our world is changing every day. When you earn your online bachelor’s in computer science, you can help lead that change. Are you ready? Start here. Let’s be brave together.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics