Earn Your Bachelor’s in Business Administration
Modern business moves fast — and modern leaders need relevant expertise to keep pace. The accredited Maryville online bachelor’s in business administration can develop your professional acumen through a curriculum designed to blend your career goals with employers’ needs. And you’ll be supported the entire way with the guidance and flexibility to advance your skills on your schedule.
At Maryville, 96% of our online bachelor’s students report positive career outcomes after graduating. Here’s why:
- Flexibility to study and learn on your own time, around your busy schedule
- Apply with no application fees or entrance exams
- Benefit from transfer credit friendly admission, and explore financial aid options.
- Learn in small classes taught by a faculty who cultivate partnerships with companies from around the world
- Tailor your degree through emphasis areas such as accounting, financial services, healthcare, marketing, management information systems, cybersecurity, and organizational leadership
- Industry-focused curricula updated regularly to reflect changes in the professional landscape
- Explore career support options including virtual career fairs, online tutoring, access to LinkedIn Learning, resume writing, mock interviews, and more
- Expedite your learning with our Early Access program, where you can take graduate-level MBA courses that count toward your undergraduate and graduate degrees