We live in a visual world. Images help us connect, communicate, and create. They evoke emotion, prompt action, and break language barriers. From street signs to billboards, from web layouts to video games, images and design shape the way we live.
Digital graphics and design technologies have transformed the way creative professionals work. That means career paths and roles in the field have evolved, too. Evolution keeps things interesting — especially when it comes to all things creative.
All you need is a passion for design and a love of technology. Earn your bachelor’s in digital media online with Maryville University. Study with us, and you can:
- Apply with no application fee and no SAT/ACT required.
- Explore transfer options — Maryville is transfer credit friendly.
- Access 100% online coursework that is NASAD accredited.
- Evolve your digital media skills with industry-leading Adobe tools.
- Complete project-based courses and an internship.
- Create a dynamic portfolio that can help your career trajectory.
- Explore career support options including virtual career fairs, online tutoring, mock interviews, and more.
- Expedite your learning with our Early Access program, where you can take graduate-level courses that count toward your undergraduate and graduate degrees
This is your moment — your chance to deliver quality visual communications for a world that increasingly demands them. And we can help you do it.
That’s why 96% of our online bachelor’s students report positive career outcomes after graduating. Let’s be brave together.