Online Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership
You desire more than a degree. You want to be a change agent. When you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership online from Maryville University, you can access courses that blend business, human resources, psychology, and leadership — which can prepare you to lead smarter, efficient teams after you graduate.
- Access 100% online coursework that blends business with psychology.
- Collaborate with a faculty member on a research project in an area that interests you.
- Prepare to lead teams in corporations, healthcare, HR, government, and more.
- Apply with no application fee and no SAT/ACT required.
- 96% of our online undergraduate program graduates find a new career in their chosen field or enroll in advanced education programs within six months of graduating.