Online Bachelor’s in Organizational Leadership
You desire more than a degree. You want to be a change agent. When you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership online from Maryville University, you can access courses that blend business, human resources, psychology, and leadership — which can prepare you to lead smarter, efficient teams after you graduate.
- Apply with no application fees or entrance exams
- Flexible start dates (fall, spring, summer — start when it’s best for you)
- Access 100% online coursework that blends business with psychology
- Industry-focused curricula updated regularly to reflect changes in the professional landscape
- Prepare to lead teams in corporations, healthcare, HR, government, and more
- Collaborate with a faculty member on a research project in an area that interests you
- Tuition assistance and financial aid packages are available
- Explore career support options including virtual career fairs, online tutoring, access to LinkedIn Learning, resume writing, mock interviews, and more
- Expedite your learning with our Early Access program, where you can take graduate-level courses that count toward your undergraduate and graduate degrees
At Maryville, 96% of our online undergraduate program graduates find a new career in their chosen field or enroll in advanced education programs within six months of graduating.