Online Bachelor’s in Liberal Studies
Hiring managers want candidates with strong communication and problem-solving skills, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers. You can develop these skills in Maryville University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies program.
The curriculum supports your development as a well-rounded thought leader able to pursue a range of careers. You can also choose courses related to many professional disciplines — including healthcare management, financial services, marketing, and more.
- Complete 100% online liberal studies major courses in communication, ethics, business law, religious studies, human development, and more
- Customize your program to fit your interests with a choice of several professional disciplines
- Consult with supportive faculty to connect the curriculum to your career goals
- Apply with no application fee and no SAT/ACT scores
What’s the Market Outlook for Bachelor of Liberal Studies Online Graduates?
- Hiring Prospects. The National Association of Colleges and Employers reports that hiring managers most desire communication and problem-solving skills — both pillars of a liberal studies education.
- Competitive Salary. Compensation for those with a liberal studies bachelor’s can vary greatly depending on their chosen career field. For example, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the median pay stands at $61,210 for training and development specialists, $93,750 for database administrators, and $116,180 for public relations managers.
- Job Growth. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, steady growth is expected for a number of roles that liberal studies graduates can qualify for. For example, from 2018 to 2028, the need for training and development specialists is projected to rise by 9%, and information security analyst positions should spike by 32%.