At Maryville, you can build a personalized bachelor’s in international studies that helps you turn your fascination for world culture into a valuable career asset. Choose from a wide range of courses that allow you to connect your international studies to career areas that interest you.
With your refined global perspective, you can pursue a broad range of rewarding and potentially lucrative careers in areas like business, government, education, nonprofits, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, tech, and communications. Compensation varies depending on factors like experience and location, but international studies majors can pursue careers with high median or average reported salaries like management analyst ($82,450),* emergency management director ($72,760),* management consultant ($84,960),** and grants manager ($56,484).**
- Access your courses 100% online.
- Complete a study abroad experience or internship.
- Apply with no application fee and no entrance exams.
- Join a university that ranks among Forbes’ “America’s Top Colleges.”
- Explore available financial aid and eligible transfer credit options.
*2017 median salaries based on data compiled by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
**Average salaries based on data compiled by PayScale.com